Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by "Duddikunta, Padmanabha" <Pk...@cdc.gov> on 2003/12/02 17:53:59 UTC

RE: update Problem

Did you figure what was the problem with update?  I am having similar
problem when updating a table.  Nothing happens.  I am using
idMethod=none.

Thanks
Paddy

Posted by Silviu Marcu <SM...@lasting.ro>.
Yes, I was stupid....
I've done something like that:
X = Object[a=1, b=1, c=1] ... PrimaryKey(a,b,c)
And
X.setC(2)
X.save()
Normally that the PrimaryKey was not the same and was not present in the
DB to be updated....
The problem is that the Torque does not signal the error.