Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Filipe Sousa <na...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/29 13:12:28 UTC

Add a maven repository to ivy

Hi,

I'm trying ivy for eclipse. It's very easy to use, however I do not
know how to use a different maven repository. The repository I'm
interesting is the http://maven.itextpdf.com

It seems that I have to create a ivysesstings.xml to use this
repository, but I do not know how.

At the root of the eclipse project, I have a ivy.xml and an empty
ivysettings.xml.
What should I put in ivysettings.xml?

---------- pom.xml ----------
<project [..default xml namespace details..]>

  [..project-details..]

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>itextpdf.com</id>
      <name>Maven Repository for iText</name>
      <url>http://maven.itextpdf.com/</url>
    </repository>
    [..other repository locations..]
  </repositories>

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.itextpdf</groupId>
      <artifactId>itextpdf</artifactId>
      <version>5.0.2</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>
    [..other package dependency..]
  </dependencies>
</project>
-----------------------------

Thanks
--
Filipe Sousa

Re: Add a maven repository to ivy

Posted by Filipe Sousa <na...@gmail.com>.
Thanks again. Your solution works.

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.

Posted by Filipe Sousa <na...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.

Posted by Filipe Sousa <na...@gmail.com>.
Since no one knows how to do it and I have not found a way to do it,
I'll assume that ivy-2.2.0 does not support it.

Should I report as a bug?

--
Filipe Sousa