Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/22 22:13:23 UTC

org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.InjectionUtils#injectContextMethods, lazy mode?

Hi guys,

wonder if it would make sense to have a lazy mode
on org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.InjectionUtils#injectContextMethods.

In my case I use a stupid service:

@Path("simple")
public class SimpleJaxRs {
    @GET
    public String get() {
        return "it works";
    }
}

And I loose a lot of time calling JAXBElementProvider.setMessageContext

Of course I can exclude it but wonder about the default.

wdyt?

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Re: org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.InjectionUtils#injectContextMethods, lazy mode?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,

no hurry, with some config it is not a blocker but since I never noticed it
in 2.6 as much as in 3.0 I wondered if I missed something.

Great it will get fixed.

Thanks!

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>