Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Salter <we...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/05 12:51:54 UTC

JKS Keystore ?

Hi,

I’m looking at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2586 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2586> which is to make one of the samples work on Java 11.

I’ve got a fix for this on Java 11 by specifying the keystore type as JKS.  Is this ok for this example given that its a complete Java example?  When using JKS, the sample works correctly on Java 8 and Java 11.

Ta.

David.

Re: JKS Keystore ?

Posted by David Salter <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

I’ll get the PR completed now.  Can you assign TOMEE-2586 to me ?

Thanks.

David.

Re: JKS Keystore ?

Posted by David Salter <we...@gmail.com>.