Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/22 17:38:19 UTC

GIF 2 SWF

Hello, everybody!

Could you tell me please if somebody knows a great GIF to SWF converter? As
I have learnt it is impossible to show gif-animation using openlaszlo, but
it is possible to show swf-animation. But I can not find any free file
converter for it. It will be great if somebody advice me one. Thanks.

Best regards,
German Grekhov.

Re: GIF 2 SWF

Posted by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com>.