Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Asit Patadia <As...@mindtree.com> on 2010/04/15 12:51:47 UTC

Session Invalidate !

Hi All,

I am facing a strange issue with session in my OFBiz app.

In one flow, to go from screen A to screen B user needs authorization.
Screen A is having one session which contains a cart & some cart items in it.

When an anonymous user tries to go from screen A to screen B application asks the user to log in.
Post login (screen A) the user sometimes loses its session & on screen B the page has a new session with all the previous cart items lost.
This is not happening regularly and the strangest thing is it is not happening on all the machines.

Please give your thoughts on this.

Regards,
Asit Patadia

________________________________

Re: Session Invalidate !

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Use <@ofbizUrl
secure="${request.isSecure()?string}">yourNextRequest</ofbizUrl>
Now there will be no unnecessary port switching and should work fine.

HTH!

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.