Posted to user@commons.apache.org by RamaKrishna <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/07 21:17:37 UTC

Apache Commons Net FTP command execution

Hi,

I'm using Apache Common Net framework for FTP. I would
like to know whether it would be possible to execute a
command using Commons Net framework Java code :
  #put local-file <some-literal>
  <some-literal> -> is a mapping directory.

In order to send a file through FTP, I need to execute
the above mentioned command. I tried using
changeworkingdirectory to <some-literal>, but I
couldn't upload. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Rama

Re: Apache Commons Net FTP command execution

Posted by Hanson Char <ha...@gmail.com>.
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient ?

Hanson