Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sonny Sukumar <ah...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/29 03:19:24 UTC

Logging broken in 2.1.2?

Hi guys,

Ever since I upgraded to 2.1.2 (release version) my application's logging
hasn't been working at all.  It's set to work with LogFactor5 and worked
perfectly before I upgraded.  I'm outputting my logging messages using the
"debug" log level, but I tried all other log levels and nothing seems to get
logged.  This is making it very difficult for me to test my app.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Sonny