Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/05/12 11:44:25 UTC

About Form Widget Examples and Webtools Layout Demo

Hi,

Some time ago we discussed about removing Form Widget Examples from Example Component. I was stronlgy against it.

Now, we have also the Layout Demo in Webtools. Would it not be a good idea to create a Best Practices section in Webtools and move Layout Demo from Misc. Setup Tools and move Form Widget Examples from Example Component.

The idea is to have something consistent. Form Widget Examples and Webtools Layout Demo are not exactly the same kind of things, but it's the same spirit, I believe.
Another way would be to move Layout Demo from Webtools to Examples; maybe grouping also in a Best Practices section with Form Widget Examples

Opinions?

Jacques

Re: About Form Widget Examples and Webtools Layout Demo

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
I would prefer that we keep that sort of thing out of the Example
component. So, let's move the widget examples to Web Tools.

-Adrian