Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/08/23 13:47:41 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "tss_article_draft" by GerhardPetracek

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The "tss_article_draft" page has been changed by GerhardPetracek:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/tss_article_draft?action=diff&rev1=2&rev2=3

  == Five Reasons for Using MyFaces ==

- //TODO
+ - It's an independent community project (several companies participate - companies of every size up to IBM and Oracle)
+ - With a fair amount of participations, you can also get a member of our community.
+ - A lot of innovations happen at MyFaces - e.g. MyFaces CODI, Scripting, ExtVal, Orchestra and many more)
+ - We have trackable and reproducible releases
+ - We maintain old versions pretty long and our source-code will be always open (by definition of the project btw. the ASF as a whole)
+
+ Furthermore, we have a license which is very open.

  == JSF and CDI ==