Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Leangen <os...@leangen.net> on 2016/08/19 05:36:14 UTC

[Converter] Use of Codec

Hi!

I am probably missing something obvious, but how am I supposed to get a reference to the Codec, and tell it that I want JSON?

IIUC, this has not yet been implemented. Again, happy to help out if you show me the way...

Cheers,
=David

Re: [Converter] Use of Codec

Posted by David Leangen <os...@leangen.net>.
Awesome, David B., thanks!

I tried it and it worked. I just had a problem with empty objects, so I patched the code up a bit. Will submit the patch later today.

Cheers,
=David

Re: [Converter] Use of Codec

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.