Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Baker, Jon" <ba...@mitre.org> on 2006/07/03 19:18:34 UTC

Saxon Download link on install instructions page

It looks like the link to download Saxon needs to be updated on the
installation instructions page.
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/documentation/conInstallGuide.html

The link points to Saxonb 8.1.1 I assume it should point to saxonb8.6.1

Sorry I was not sure who to send this too...

Jon

Jon Baker
INFOSEC Eng/Scientist, Sr.
The MITRE Corporation
bakerj@mitre.org

RE: Saxon Download link on install instructions page

Posted by Wing Yew Poon <wp...@bea.com>.
Jon,
thanks for pointing this out.
I think one of the xmlbeans developers can take care of this
when they see this mail.
However, for your reference, you can file issues/bugs in the
xmlbeans jira tracking system. See the xmlbeans website under
bug-tracking.
- Wing Yew Poon

It looks like the link to download Saxon needs to be updated on the
installation instructions page.
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/documentation/conInstallGuide.html

The link points to Saxonb 8.1.1 I assume it should point to saxonb8.6.1

Sorry I was not sure who to send this too...

Jon

Jon Baker
INFOSEC Eng/Scientist, Sr.
The MITRE Corporation
bakerj@mitre.org

by email and then delete it.

RE: Saxon Download link on install instructions page

Posted by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com>.
I have updated this.
Also, I wanted to remind people that there are a few interesting
examples on the website [http://xmlbeans.apache.org/samples/index.html]
including an XPath/XQuery one; these are very useful to get started.

Radu