Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/20 00:39:50 UTC

Hi

Hi,

I am Saikat and I am committer in Apache Ignite project.

I am interested in joining the Apache Beam community and contribute to
following Apache Ignite integration.

I also wanted to get familiar with Apache Beam project and wanted to take
up few open issues like below.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3658

Can someone please add me in Apache Beam contributor list?

Regards,

Saikat

Re: Hi

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I have created a new jira issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-9045 "Implement an Ignite runner
using Apache Ignite compute grid" and have assigned myself. This issue is
related to open issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12228

I have read the related docs
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/runner-guide/ and also reviewed the
capability matrix
https://beam.apache.org/documentation/runners/capability-matrix/.

I was hoping to connect and discuss if the issue can be divided into
smaller tasks so that individual PR can be raised.

Regards,
Saikat

Re: Hi

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.