Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org> on 2015/02/24 18:52:59 UTC

Catchup merge of trunk onto 1.9 branch?

I know that Bert has made a lot of changes he'd like to include in 1.9 on
trunk.  At this point since we haven't cut a release candidate I'd like to
propose that we just do a catchup merge excluding anything we really don't
want.  I believe at this point that would just be the version bumpage.

Thoughts?

Re: Catchup merge of trunk onto 1.9 branch?

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>.
On 27.02.2015 23:44, Bert Huijben wrote:

> [...]

I interpret that as "+1" and did the catch-up merge in r1662916.

1.9.x is now closed for backports except release blockers until we roll
the Beta.

-- Brane

RE: Catchup merge of trunk onto 1.9 branch?

Posted by Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl>.

	Bert

Re: Catchup merge of trunk onto 1.9 branch?

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl>.

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com>.
Branko Čibej wrote:

> Ben Reser wrote:
>>  I know that Bert has made a lot of changes he'd like to include in 1.9 on
>>  trunk.  At this point since we haven't cut a release candidate I'd like to
>>  propose that we just do a catchup merge excluding anything we really don't
>>  want.  I believe at this point that would just be the version bumpage.
>>
>>  Thoughts?
>
> Ack, +1

+1 -- as far as I know, all changes have been stabilization or simple safe changes.

+1 on including the contents of the 'svn-info-detail' branch too, if that makes it to trunk in time.

- Julian

Re: Catchup merge of trunk onto 1.9 branch?

Posted by Philip Martin <ph...@wandisco.com>.
Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com> writes:

> On 24.02.2015 18:52, Ben Reser wrote:
>> I know that Bert has made a lot of changes he'd like to include in 1.9 on
>> trunk.  At this point since we haven't cut a release candidate I'd like to
>> propose that we just do a catchup merge excluding anything we really don't
>> want.  I believe at this point that would just be the version bumpage.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>
> Ack, +1

+1

--
Philip Martin | Subversion Committer
WANdisco // *Non-Stop Data*

Re: Catchup merge of trunk onto 1.9 branch?

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>.
On 24.02.2015 18:52, Ben Reser wrote:
> I know that Bert has made a lot of changes he'd like to include in 1.9 on
> trunk.  At this point since we haven't cut a release candidate I'd like to
> propose that we just do a catchup merge excluding anything we really don't
> want.  I believe at this point that would just be the version bumpage.
>
> Thoughts?

Ack, +1