Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mark Hansen <ma...@javector.com> on 2006/08/03 19:35:12 UTC

Best bet for eclipse integration with subversion?

My primary requirement for integration eclipse with subversion is that
when I refactor classes (e.g., change class name), subversion gets the
history.

So, for example, eclipse would do the equivalent of an "svn mv" rather
than a simple "mv".

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Mark

Re: Best bet for eclipse integration with subversion?

Posted by Bradley Wagner <br...@hannonhill.com>.
Yeah, in terms of Eclipse integration. I think you really have only two
familiar with. I think both plugins handle the move operating correctly
and keep version history when you re-factor (move, rename) classes.

Bradley

Posted by Gavin Lambert <ga...@compacsort.com>.