Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tom Ray <to...@blazestudios.com> on 2002/04/05 03:59:08 UTC

PHP files in the cgi-bin

I don't know if I should be asking this in the PHP list or what, but I'm
trying to run some PHP files out of my CGI-bin. What's happening is what
ever is in the <?php ?> tags is being ignored and not being formated, so
in some cases it brings up the file but the page looks completely blank.

Are there any specials settings the server needs to have in order to
parse a PHP in the cgi-bin?

I'm trying to do some includes on html documents that are being
generated and handled out of the cgi-bin  and I just can't seem to get
SSI's or PHP includes to work

Thanks.