Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Francesco Consumi <co...@istitutodeglinnocenti.it> on 2005/10/28 00:18:39 UTC

inputSuggestAjax trouble

Hi all,

new day, new problem: I'm trying to use inputSuggestAjax in one of my webapps.
The problem is that the suggestion are not shown.

digging in the generated html code, I noticed that the hidden fields

<input type="hidden" id="jsf_tree_64" name="jsf_tree_64" ....>
<input type="hidden" id="jsf_state_64" name="jsf_state_64" ....>
<input type="hidden" id="jsf_viewid" name="jsf_viewid" ....>

aren't created, so the js code "document.getElementById("jsf_tree_64")
falls in error.

I tried to deploy sandbox.war in my server, and works well.

Someone has any idea ?

thanks for great job,

--
Francesco Consumi
Ufficio Sistemi informativi
consumi at istitutodeglinnocenti.it
Tel. +39 055 2037320
ICQ# 12516133

Re: inputSuggestAjax trouble

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
then search through the list - I do remember there was someone posting
about this.

aging is going fast, obviously ;)

regards,

Martin