Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/07/13 19:33:07 UTC

Maven plugin?

Hi guys,

I'm really psyched about XMLBeans btw.  Started playing around with it
and have very good experiences already.

Was wondering if you guys have a maven plugin for XMLBeans.  I think you
might have an ant task but I don't know where I can get it or how it is
used.  Are there links to this information which I may be overlooking?

Alex

Re: Maven plugin?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Thanks David I'll take a look at that as well.

Re: Maven plugin?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Re: Maven plugin?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>.