Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Philipp Raming <p....@krasspluswissing.de> on 2006/07/17 09:53:51 UTC

error while checking in after upgrading tortoise and subversion

Hey,
I just upgradet Subversion and Tortoise on server and client. Now I tried to
check in some files but an error occured. --> see attachment. What happened
and how can I fix this problem ?

With best regards
Philipp Raming

----

Fa. Krass & Wissing
Webereistr. 1
48565 Steinfurt

      Tel.:
     02552/9384-26
      Fax.: 02552/9384-40

----

Re: error while checking in after upgrading tortoise and subversion

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.

http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#bdb43-upgrade