Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Grant <gr...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/04 01:32:05 UTC

Support Jupyter in Griffin

Hi Everyone,

I have a proposal which supports Jupyter Notebook in Griffin.

The user could edit DQ configurations in the browser, then submit them to
Griffin kernel in the back-end. Griffin kernel connects to the established
Griffin backend services(measure or service).

We also could introduce JupyterLab to enable multi-user env for Griffin.

Ideas, opinions and suggestions would be welcome

Thanks

Grant Guo

Re: Support Jupyter in Griffin

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
this kind of client can be our plan, but currently we need to focus on
measure part.

If you want to contribute , we definitely can provide our supports.

Thanks,
William