Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "Garg, Vikas" <vg...@ptc.com> on 2010/03/25 10:27:15 UTC

Issue with deploying BPEL process into Apache ODE

Hi All,

I am facing an issue while deploying BPEL process into the Apache ODE
which I have tried describing below -

I have created a BPEL process using Eclipse BPEL Designer to call an
external HelloWorld web service and return back the response to the BPEL
process. I have created a partner link for the external web service and
added the wsdl by the means of File option rather than the URL (as the
wsdl was not able to load with the help of URL option). Now, when I try
to deploy my BPEL process into and Apache ODE engine, I get an error as
below -

"FATAL - GeronimoLog.fatal(116) | openResource: invalid scheme (should
be urn:)
D:/vikas/TestBPELWS/SampleWS/WebContent/wsdl/SampleHelloWS.wsdl"

org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Cannot find definition for
service {http://test.ptc.com}SampleHelloWSService in the context of
process {http://caller}Caller-1

I have attached the complete logs, BPEL file and the WSDL files. Can
someone please help me in understanding how do I resolve the above
problem?

Thanks in advance,

Vikas

Re: Issue with deploying BPEL process into Apache ODE

Posted by Abdulkadir Yaman <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vikas,

Have you been able to solve this problem or just gave it up?

thanks,
Abdulkadir

RE: Issue with deploying BPEL process into Apache ODE

Posted by "Garg, Vikas" <vg...@ptc.com>.
Hi Tammo,

I agree. Thanks for the information. This would help me to proceed in my work.

Extremely thanks once again for your time and help.

Regards,
Vikas

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Vikas,