Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/11/03 21:11:48 UTC

[Proposal] New Committer: Pierre Delisle

Pierre has contributed many enhancement ideas behind the scenes, and is
also the primary developer on Jasper at the moment, so he's intimately
familiar with tag libraries :-).  I would like to propose Pierre as a
committer on Struts as well, so that he can implement his patches and
new ideas directly.

+1s anyone?

Craig

Re: [Proposal] New Committer: Pierre Delisle

Posted by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net>.
Hello Craig,

+1

--