Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Jeff Adamson <jw...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/22 01:55:08 UTC

Changing ivy2 cache with minimal effort.

In maven one can set .m2/settings.xml with an element
"<localRepository>${user.home}/Library/Caches/Maven2/repo</localRepository>"
How can one do something similar with ivy?
I took a guess at adding an ~/.ivy2/ivysettings.xml file, but it didn't seam
to be read (unless I also modify every build script to explicitly read in
that file).
Is there a way to implicitly change the default ivy cache directory without
modifying build scripts at all?

--Jeff