Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/24 11:25:02 UTC

New Community page

Hi folks,

I've uploaded a new page on our site called 'Community' where anyone can
find the different community-driven resources for Wicket.

https://wicket.apache.org/community/

I hope you will like it!

Andrea

Re: New Community page

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
On 24/08/15 17:29, Mihir Chhaya wrote:
> Thanks,  Andrea. Very helpful links for developers like me and, everybody
> else looking into Wicket site for any other reason.
>
> My humble observation though; there is 'CONTRIBUTE' link before
> 'COMMUNITY'. Would it be helpful in 'linking' those two or having reference
> of COMMUNITY on the other one?  Or, Contribute section mentioning other
> projects (WicketStuff and Wicket-Bootstrap - with reference to COMMUNITY
> page)
Hi and thank you for your feedback. I think your observation is right. I
will try to insert a  reference to 'community' at then end of
'contribute' page.

Re: New Community page

Posted by Mihir Chhaya <mi...@gmail.com>.