Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by David James <ja...@cs.toronto.edu> on 2009/07/05 00:37:01 UTC

Re: ctypes bindings have #!/home/djames/bin/python

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 7:35 AM, Stefan Sperling<st...@elego.de> wrote:
> Hey David,
>
> is this on purpose or by accident?
>
> [subversion/bindings/ctypes-python] $ grep -r 'home/djames' * | grep -v text-base
> csvn/core/__init__.py:#!/home/djames/bin/python
> [subversion/bindings/ctypes-python] $
>
> And would this do any harm?
> The folks at OpenSUSE patch it away, and I'm wondering if we could
> remove it upstream so they can drop the patch.

This typo doesn't cause any harm, because the shebang line isn't used
here at all, but it should be fixed anyway for the sake of
cleanliness. Fixed in r38338 by removing the shebang line.

Cheers,

David

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2368050