Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/28 06:12:33 UTC

Re: WARN when startup CamelContext for not finding SftpOperations$1.class

Hi

How do you run it, e.g. which container / server?

Did it work before?

Have you tried with Camel 2.0.0?

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 12:52 AM, snowbug<la...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I receive the following WARN message when starts the CamelContext:
> 17:49:57,520 WARN  [DefaultPackageScanClassResolver] Could not find class
> 'org/apache/camel/component/file/remote/SftpOperations$1.class' in any
> classloaders: [sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@56825682]
>

> The camel-ftp-2.0-M3.jar is in the classpath and the SftpOperations$1.class
> is properly presented in the jar file. Anyone know what's causing the
> problem?

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: WARN when startup CamelContext for not finding SftpOperations$1.class

Posted by snowbug <la...@gmail.com>.
Didn't know the 2.0 is already released, just downloaded it and it had the
same problem. I traced into the code and it seems that it's a bug that is
not significant.

I've created a bug to track this:

Can anyone download the 2.0 release source? None of the links is valid when
I tried it.

Thanks,

Alan