Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/11 13:01:37 UTC

LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.hibernate.SessionFactory.openSession()Lorg/hibernate/Session;
	at
org.apache.ignite.cache.store.hibernate.CacheHibernateStoreSessionListener.onSessionStart(CacheHibernateStoreSessionListener.java:178)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.store.GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.sessionInit0(GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.java:818)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.store.GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.loadCache(GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.java:479)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtCacheAdapter.localLoadCache(GridDhtCacheAdapter.java:515)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.localLoadCache(IgniteCacheProxy.java:387)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$LoadCacheClosure.call(GridCacheAdapter.java:5716)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$LoadCacheClosure.call(GridCacheAdapter.java:5663)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$C2.execute(GridClosureProcessor.java:1789)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker$2.call(GridJobWorker.java:509)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6397)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.execute0(GridJobWorker.java:503)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.body(GridJobWorker.java:456)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Ravi,

You can use data streamer [1] as an alternative. But I'm pretty sure you app
will fail on any interaction between Hibernate and Ignite. I strongly
recommend to use Maven or any other dependency management tool.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/data-loading

-Val

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Ravi,

As I said earlier in the thread, please provide your project so that we can
run it and reproduce the issue. This way we will be able to help you.

-Val

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com>.
yes i saw streamer and tried with maven dependencies by adding pom.xml but i
convert in java project and run the same. still the same error ?

i tried every possible way to face this error. I think there is bug in
method of loadCache() while integrating with multiple java classes and there
is no alternative method for this if loadCache() method fails.

or else if u have any other options please inform me .

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Ravi,

Did you check my link?

-Val

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com>.
hello,
can u provide with other method to load data into cache or nay other way ?

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com>.
All classpaths have same jars. Any other options to cache data apart from
loadCache() method??

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vp...@gridgain.com>.
Ravi,

The exception means, what wrong jar-file hits to a classpath your
application.
Please, use maven or other buld to to resolve dependencies and provide
example if this  doesn't help.

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ravi,

There is only one possible reason for this issue - incorrect classpath. And
this thread doesn't have enough information to resolve this remotely.

I suggest you to do the following:

1. Switch to Maven. There is a very big chance it will resolve the issue
right away and will also make your life much easier.
2. Use debugger to find out where the wrong class is coming from.
3. If above doesn't help, please create a project that will reproduce the
problem, upload it to GitHub and provide the link here. Someone will take a
look and provide a solution then.

-Val

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com>.
is it necessary to provide project? Error can be resolved without that also
ryt??

-jars version matched . still error not resolved
-dependencies send to u and i changed it from beta version to normal 1.5
finl version jars. still error not resolved

what will be other reasons for this error as this is major problem i am
facing from last 3 to 4 days for my project ??

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Ravi,

Can you provide example project, where throwing the exception?

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> No i'm not using maven . I am adding this jars to project and using it..
> Everything was working fine but this error doesnt allow me to go forward..?

Vladislav Pyatkov

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Ravi,

Can you use Maven to resolve dependencies? There are also transitive ones
that can be missing. A lot of different issues are possible when you do this
manually.

-Val

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com>.
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n7102/IMAGE5.jpg>

THIS IS MY JAR LIST IN DEPENDENCIES which i reduced and matched as per ur
suggestions . Still the same error , now what to do ?

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Is you have reason to use variouse Ignite vertion library? It is not right,
also I do not recomend to use betta relise (like 1.5.0-b1).
Hibernate-core 4.1.8.final do not match Ignite 1.5.0.final. Look at the pom
[1].
You need to use hibernate-core 4.2.6.Final, like at the dependency:
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
  <artifactId>hibernate-core</artifactId>
  <version>4.2.6.Final</version>
  <scope>compile</scope>
</dependency>

I strongly recomend to use maven or other build tool for a transitive
dependency resolve.

[1]:
http://www.gridgainsystems.com/nexus/content/repositories/external/org/apache/ignite/ignite-hibernate/1.5.0.final/ignite-hibernate-1.5.0.final.pom

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 9:02 AM, Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n7087/image1.jpg>
> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n7087/image2.jpg>
> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n7087/image3.jpg>
> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n7087/image4.jpg>

Vladislav Pyatkov

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Can you please provide list of dependencies of your project.
If you using maven, do like this:
*mvn dependency:tree > dependencies.txt*

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 6:49 PM, Ravi kumar Puri <ra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> no i dont have any other version of hibernate. no i was unable to resolve
> at that time too. coz i didnt get any proper answer from forum. Now what to
> do ?
>
> On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 12:40 AM, vkulichenko <
> valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is it possible that you already have another version of Hibernate in your
>> application?
>>
>> Actually, I remember you having the same issue a while ago. Were you able
>> resolve it?
>>
>> -Val
>>

>> --

Vladislav Pyatkov

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Ravi kumar Puri <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Is it possible that you already have another version of Hibernate in your
application?

Actually, I remember you having the same issue a while ago. Were you able to
resolve it?

-Val

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com>.
Still the same error as i matched ignite-core 1.5 ver with ignite-hibernate
1.5... but still it is not resolved.

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@gridgain.com>.
Val, do we have this documented?

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Ravi kumar Puri <ra...@gmail.com>.
Ignite-hibernate 1.2 incubating jar.. is this what u meant?

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Alisher Alimov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi!