Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jerry Cwiklik <cw...@apache.org> on 2018/03/14 17:50:55 UTC

FYI I will start working on UIMA-AS release 2.10.3 tomorrow

Recently released UIMA-AS v 2.10.2 has a critical bug described in JIRA
UIMA-5747 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-5747> .
I will fix this today and will work on 2.10.3 RC1 tomorrow.

--
Jerry Cwiklik
Apache UIMA

Re: FYI I will start working on UIMA-AS release 2.10.3 tomorrow

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
nice!  -Marshall