Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Jerry Lansche <la...@icon-stl.net> on 1998/07/12 03:07:45 UTC

general/2589: None

>Number:         2589
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       None
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Dear abuse@apache.net,

I get this email from bullseye at least once a day.  It originates from your server, as you can tell from the header on the attachment.  I've called their phone number twice and asked to be removed from their mailing list.  They have not done so.  I am asking you to do so now.  They are spamming me and heaven knows how many other people through redirected email messages.  Please tell them to remove me from their mailing list.  I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest opportunity.  Thank you.

Jerry Lansche