Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by "zouhantao@bilibili.com.INVALID" <zo...@bilibili.com.INVALID> on 2021/04/21 13:24:15 UTC

shardingsphere遇到的线上问题-高并发情况下出错

问题:在高并发情况下发现数据库查询连续出错,捞取mysql_dump,发现shardingsphere指向的表发生错误,请问是否是shardingsphere的上下文出现问题?
Select * from cp_account_relation_7 where source = 6

业务配置:
[cid:image002.png@01D736F3.8563C4E0]

使用的版本信息:
[cid:image001.png@01D736F3.8563C4E0]

回复:shardingsphere遇到的线上问题-高并发情况下出错

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Could you set `sql-show` so that we can get more detailed info?
BTW, It is still suggested to raise an issue on our github page to track your problem.

Cheers,
Trista

Email:panjuan@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista) Apache ShardingSphere