Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Da...@zivit.de on 2014/06/06 12:01:55 UTC

connecting MDB to n remote brokers needs n copies of activemq-ra.rar?

Hi,

I'd like to know if Ivan's statement "one resource adapter per each broker"  on http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/JBoss-4-and-ActiveMQ-standalone-tp2365500p2365503.html is still valid for ActiveMQ 5.9.1 and regardless of the jee container and its version?

Kind regards,
Daniela Weil

AW: connecting MDB to n remote brokers needs n copies of activemq-ra.rar?

Posted by Da...@zivit.de.
Thanks for pointing me in this direction.

daniela
that seems like the easy way to do it, but there should be a way to just deploy the config fragment and share the RAR classes via a module or classloader. So an appserver rar deploy where the RAR is shared and the ra.xml in the RAR is overridden.

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: connecting MDB to n remote brokers needs n copies of activemq-ra.rar?

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com