Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 凌战 <m1...@163.com> on 2020/12/14 03:44:55 UTC

iotdb 集群部署

hi,I have some following questions :
first,I want to try the cluster setup in pseudo-distributed mode,
however,when I unzip apache-iotdb-0.11.1-bin.zip,I found that there is no  start-node.sh under the directory sbin,which version I should use?
second,if I set up in  pseudo-distributed mode,should I copy the whole package as an instance or only need to copy some configuration files?
| |
凌战

m18340872285@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制

Re: iotdb 集群部署

Posted by Mark Liu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have successfully configured a cluster, bash script:

#!/usr/bin/env bash

# cd /Users/liuyongwei/OpenSource/iotdb && ./mvnw.sh
-Dossindex.authId=ossindex package -DskipTests
-Drat.numUnapprovedLicenses=600

cluster_version=0.12.0-SNAPSHOT
pkg_dir=/Users/liuyongwei/OpenSource/iotdb/cluster/target

rm -rf cluster-${cluster_version}0 cluster-${cluster_version}1
cluster-${cluster_version}2

cp -rf ${pkg_dir}/cluster-${cluster_version} cluster-${cluster_version}0
cp -rf ${pkg_dir}/cluster-${cluster_version} cluster-${cluster_version}1
cp -rf ${pkg_dir}/cluster-${cluster_version} cluster-${cluster_version}2

find . -name "*.sh" |xargs chmod +x

sed -i -e 's/6667/6668/g'
cluster-${cluster_version}1/conf/iotdb-engine.properties
sed -i -e 's/6667/6669/g'
cluster-${cluster_version}2/conf/iotdb-engine.properties

sed -i -e 's/31999/32000/g' cluster-${cluster_version}1/conf/iotdb-env.sh
sed -i -e 's/31999/32001/g' cluster-${cluster_version}2/conf/iotdb-env.sh

nohup cluster-${cluster_version}0/sbin/start-node.sh >/dev/null 2>&1 &
nohup cluster-${cluster_version}1/sbin/start-node.sh -internal_meta_port
9005 -internal_data_port 40012 -cluster_rpc_port 55561 >/dev/null 2>&1 &
nohup cluster-${cluster_version}2/sbin/start-node.sh -internal_meta_port
9007 -internal_data_port 40014 -cluster_rpc_port 55562 >/dev/null 2>&1 &

凌战 <m1...@163.com> 于2020年12月14日周一 上午11:45写道:

回复:iotdb 集群部署

Posted by 凌战 <m1...@163.com>.
Thank you!I will try

| |
凌战

m18340872285@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制
在2020年12月14日 12:23,Houliang Qi<ne...@163.com> 写道:
Hi,
Welcome to try the cluster-version of IoTDB.
1. Now the cluster-version of IoTDB have not released, so the previous version do not support the distributed mode.
2. if you want to try the cluster-version of IoTDB, you can build from the master branch, and the cluster/target/ path contains the cluster-0.12.0-SNAPSHOT.zip file,  then you can try with it.
3. For cluster setup, please see http://iotdb.apache.org/UserGuide/Master/Server/Cluster%20Setup.html for details.

Thanks,
Houliang Qi
BONC, Ltd