Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/01/02 11:16:21 UTC

Re: Board Report

sorry, I dropped the ball, was too busy last month :(

Will help with the report this month.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

sources should be apache compliant,

the weird part is we forked the RI but after having imported the RI
sources we replaced it immediately by another forked (I started to
work on sources with Mark on github)

so basically we have already fixes and new features compared to the RI
so I don't think we'll release the RI itself
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau