Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch> on 2004/10/27 10:20:05 UTC

CForms example...

Hiya there,
got some problems with CForms example ... I follow step by step the example at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/sample.html but what I got is not really what I expected... This is what I get

Registration form Registration form Registration form Registration Name: Name: Email address: Email address: Your age: Your age: Password: Password: Re-enter password: Re-enter password: Send me spamfalse Send me spam Registration Name: Name: Email address: Email address: Your age: Your age: Password: Password: Re-enter password: Re-enter password: Send me spamfalse Send me spam Registration Name: Name: Email address: Email address: Your age: Your age: Password: Password: Re-enter password: Re-enter password: Send me spamfalse Send me spam

Any suggestion, what's wrong?
Thanx in advance

Ciao
Roberto