Posted to user@struts.apache.org by George Steimer <ge...@tsgrp.com> on 2003/10/28 15:15:20 UTC

Re: RE: Frames and IFrames in Struts

Thanks for your response.  So, given that I can't simply persist the form bean -- is there a way that I can pass the information to each frame?  We can't use a session bean because we need to have the ability to have multiple framesets up at the same time -- each with different information in the form bean.

Thanks again,

George