Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Petr Shypila <ik...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/10 14:16:07 UTC

POM files under /bundles/extensions/discovery are have incorrect relative paths to it's parents

I found that POM files of all modules under /bundles/extensions/discovery
have incorrect relative path to it's parent.
Here is a current value of relative path property:

<parent>
    <relativePath>../../../parent/pom.xml</relativePath>
</parent>

which is looks like incorrect, because it looks for *parent *directory
under *bundles*.
Project builds fine with wrong and corrected path as well, but in my
opinion it shouldn't be so. Or there is some reason why it's configured in
this way?
Could I create JIRA Improvement Issue and send a pull request which will
fix it?

Petr

Re: POM files under /bundles/extensions/discovery are have incorrect relative paths to it's parents

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Petr,

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 3:16 PM, Petr Shypila <ik...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I found that POM files of all modules under /bundles/extensions/discovery
> have incorrect relative path to it's parent.
> Here is a current value of relative path property:
>
> <parent>
>     <relativePath>../../../parent/pom.xml</relativePath>
> </parent>
>
> which is looks like incorrect, because it looks for *parent *directory
> under *bundles*.
> Project builds fine with wrong and corrected path as well, but in my
> opinion it shouldn't be so. Or there is some reason why it's configured in
> this way?
> Could I create JIRA Improvement Issue and send a pull request which will
> fix it?

A Jira issue + pull request would be perfect.

Thanks,

Robert