Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Gruner, Manfred" <Ma...@gedas.de> on 2001/12/23 18:04:07 UTC

Redirecting Eventhandler2Eventhanlder in MulitpartRequest

Hi guys,
when the Actionhandler is called and the request includes
Multipart/form-data, I`ve got an Exception
when I forward to another Actionhandler which by default don`t handles
Mutipart Requests.
The exception is ...

2001-12-23 17:56:39 - Ctx( /Ecu2Web ): Exception in: R( /Ecu2Web +
/FehlerUpdate.ecu + null) - javax.servlet.ServletException:
MultipartIterator: no multipart request data sent
        at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.parseRequest(MultipartIterator.ja
va:341)
        at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.<init>(MultipartIterator.java:152
)
        at
org.apache.struts.upload.DiskMultipartRequestHandler.handleRequest(DiskMulti
partRequestHandler.java:65)
        at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:735)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processPopulate(ActionServlet.java:20
61)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1563)

where /FehlerUpdate.ecu is the second ActionHandler.
and this one don`t have to handle any Mutipart-formdata.
This actionhandler gets everything from the session.

What can I do?

Manfred Gruner
gedas deutschland GmbH
CCSE