Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gabriel Oberreuter <go...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/20 16:47:28 UTC

get all fields of an Entity

Hi all,

Do anyone knows how to get all fields of a given Entity programmatically? I
can't seem to find that functionality of just lack the java knowledge to
just do it.

I am creating a query and want to select "all" current fields of an entity.
When executing the query, I can pass a Set of fields to select. I need
something of the like:

Set<String> fieldsOfEntityInvoice = Invoice.getAllEntityFields();

For now, I am building the Set manually, adding each field of the entities
using set.add("invoiceId"), for example.

Thanks

Re: get all fields of an Entity

Posted by Jeremy Olmstead <jo...@gmail.com>.
Something like this should work:

        ModelEntity modelEntity = delegator.getModelEntity("Invoice");
        List<String> fieldNames = modelEntity.getAllFieldNames();

Posted by Gabriel Oberreuter <go...@gmail.com>.
Jeremy Olmstead wrote

Posted by Jeremy Olmstead <jo...@gmail.com>.