Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Eugen Stan <eu...@netdava.com> on 2022/01/02 21:12:46 UTC

I published the helm chart for Apache OFBiz to artifacthub.io

Hi,

So I linked my OFBIz chart repository to artifacthub.io .
This means that the OFBiz chart is discoverable for all people who
search for kubernetes packages via Artifacthub.

See link
https://artifacthub.io/packages/search?ts_query_web=ofbiz&sort=relevance&page=1

It would be great to make progress on the container front so that it's
more usable:

Also having a strategy to hold plugin configuration data in DB would
help this use case a lot.

Can't wait to have these fixed (personal order):

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9498
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12401
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10407

Eugen Stan