Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Roman Melihhov <ro...@blakout.net> on 2001/02/25 20:56:02 UTC

Win32 Perl with Apache.

I've been trying to use ActiveState Perl 5.6.0 (623) with Apache/1.3.14
(Win32). I've configured ScriptAlias and used proper #!/path/to/perl.
Apache spawns Perl process, but it never returns anything and hangs, hangs
and ... still hanging forever, even if I restart Apache child processes
remain dead. Is there a way I can make latest ActiveState Perl working with
Apache. Executable programs like counters return output and everything is
smooth. I need perl to work with Apache. Ideas appreciated.

One,
Roman.