Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "reshu.agarwal" <re...@orkash.com> on 2014/11/17 07:00:11 UTC

DUCC 1.1.0- How to Run two DUCC version on same machines with different user

Hi,

I want to run two DUCC version i.e. 1.0.0 and 1.1.0 on same machines
with different user. Can this be possible?

Thanks in advanced.

Reshu.

Re: DUCC 1.1.0- How to Run two DUCC version on same machines with different user

Posted by "reshu.agarwal" <re...@orkash.com>.
Dear Lou,

These both problems are different but nodes are same. DUCC 1.0.0 is
running perfectly on same nodes.

When I was trying to configure DUCC 1.1.0 singly, I faced node down
problem. Due to this I thought why don't I try to run DUCC 1.0.0 and
DUCC 1.1.0 simultaneously on same node to compare their behaviour. But,
Now, I am facing problems in this too.

Reshu.

Posted by "reshu.agarwal" <re...@orkash.com>.
Hi,

I am getting this error on job process as well as on login.

  arg[14]: org.apache.uima.ducc.common.main.DuccService
1001 Command launching...
/usr/java/jdk1.7.0_17/jre/bin/java: error while loading shared libraries: libjli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

How to resolve this?

Thanks in advanced.
Reshu.

Posted by "reshu.agarwal" <re...@orkash.com>.