Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/05 05:47:52 UTC

issue#2850, the original pull request closed

Hi @lunda1,

If you happen to read this email, I'd like to remind you that I come up
with a new solution to address issue#2850 with pull request 2849 [1]. I
also drop a comment on your original pull request to ask you to review the
new solution.

Thanks,
-Ian.

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2849

Re: issue#2850, the original pull request closed

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
All questions cleared up about this PR.

After reproduced and debugged it locally, I understand why stub cannot work in a multi registries circumstance now: the Invoker instance used for creating a proxy in ReferenceConfig is already a wrapped cluster invoker,  this wrapped invoker derives a url[1] from StaticDirectory which does not contain the stub key.

1. registry://127.0.0.1:2181/org.apache.dubbo.registry.RegistryService?application=demo-consumer&cluster=registryaware&dubbo=2.0.2&pid=1859&refer=application%3Ddemo-consumer%26check%3Dfalse%26dubbo%3D2.0.2%26interface%3Dorg.apache.dubbo.samples.stub.api.DemoService%26methods%3DsayHello%26pid%3D1859%26register.ip%3D30.5.120.143%26side%3Dconsumer%26specVersion%3D2.7.0-SNAPSHOT%26timestamp%3D1544500528805&registry=zookeeper&timestamp=1544500544183,directory: org.apache.dubbo.rpc.cluster.directory.StaticDirectory@1b32cd16

Jun

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
Ian,