Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/28 08:23:02 UTC

[Notification of Dubbo Admin] about to release the first version

Hi all:
I'm about to release the first version of Dubbo Admin, after refactoring
and functional enhancement, the Dubbo Admin including the features below:
1. Repackage to 'org.apache.dubbo'
2. Spring boot as backend framework
3. Vue and Vuetify as frontend framework
4. Basic service search Service detail
5. new features in Dubbo2.7(tag route, application scope governance, etc)
6. compatible with dubbo 2.6 service governance

I've deployed a live demo here: http://47.91.207.147/#/service,  if you
found any issue or you have new feature requests, please fire an issue or
submit a pull request: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops.

Re: [Notification of Dubbo Admin] about to release the first version

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Sat, Dec 29, 2018 at 1:11 PM YunKun Huang <hy...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Minxuan Zhuang
>
> The new UI looks cool, but I notice it takes a long time to open live demo.
> Seems like there is a js file "http://47.91.207.147/static/js/vendor.46e4761f11d307a6b858.js" with a big file size 5.7 MB.
>
> I'm not a front end developer just want to confirm if there is a normal behaviour?

Would you mind file an issue in incubator-dubbo-ops project?

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [Notification of Dubbo Admin] about to release the first version

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.
I'll see what I can do to shorten the page loading time

Posted by YunKun Huang <hy...@apache.org>.
Hi Minxuan Zhuang

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 4:23 PM Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all:
> I'm about to release the first version of Dubbo Admin, after refactoring
> and functional enhancement, the Dubbo Admin including the features below:
> 1. Repackage to 'org.apache.dubbo'
> 2. Spring boot as backend framework
> 3. Vue and Vuetify as frontend framework
> 4. Basic service search Service detail
> 5. new features in Dubbo2.7(tag route, application scope governance, etc)
> 6. compatible with dubbo 2.6 service governance
>
> I've deployed a live demo here: http://47.91.207.147/#/service,  if you
> found any issue or you have new feature requests, please fire an issue or
> submit a pull request: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops.

Thanks for your hard work on this!
I really like the live demo!

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [Notification of Dubbo Admin] about to release the first version

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.
I'll add support i18n support first, and hope the community to do
translation part together

Posted by 田 小波 <ti...@outlook.com>.
Hi:

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 5:32 PM Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Minxuan Zhuang
> Will this version of UI support Chinese? I think support for Chinese is
> very important.
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops/issues/133

Let's make it happen by calling for collaboration from the community.
Before that I think we should refactoring the code to support i18n,
and let encourage the community to translate from English to Chinese.

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.
Yes support Chinese is important, I'll start this soon, and this feature
will be part of next version

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Minxuan Zhuang

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
This is a product strongly demanded by the whole community, and this is a
good example of a joint-efforts from the community. Here I'd like specially
thank for the effort from @majinkai and @chenziguo, and others who once
contributed to the new admin console.

Thank you all, I tried the new console, I really like the new interface and
its design.

Cheers,
-Ian.