Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/03 18:40:11 UTC

Re: Revisit added java modules in ignite.sh

I removed command line arguments enabling java.transaction and
java.corba module from TC configuration. All activity in a ticket [1].

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Revisit added java modules in ignite.sh

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.
I merged the patch [1] by lazy consensus.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Revisit added java modules in ignite.sh

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.
Igniters,

--
Best regards,