Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nguy Nam <na...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/15 12:06:12 UTC

Cloudstack installation

Hi all,

Can I install cloudstack with cloudstack management server and nfs server and KVM host same server IP (only 1 server IP for all) ?

Best regards,
Nam Nguyen

Re: Cloudstack installation

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Nam, I'm not sure if you forgot anything. You can log in to the ssvm and
run the checkssvm.sh script. it will give you some clues. Also the log in
that VM and on the management server will contain information.

Posted by Nguy Nam <na...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--