Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Ehsan Shahrokhi <eh...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/22 15:52:46 UTC

Make a reservation as a non-NCSU account

Hi list,
I'd just login from my non-NCSU account to vcl.ncsu.edu system. After I
logined I wanted to make a reservation and click on "new reservation" link
and see the following text:
"You don't have access to any environments and, therefore, cannot make any
reservations." I'd just want to test and see how the system work. Can't we
make a reservation as non-NCSU account?
Thanks,
Bests

--
Ehsan Shahrokhi

<-----The millions of Open Minds can't be wrong----->
http://eshahrokhi.tk

Re: Make a reservation as a non-NCSU account

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.