Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dave Martin <da...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2003/01/17 16:48:06 UTC

RMIProvider

I have written a provider that provides a reference to
a RMI object bound into a RMI registry and would like
to contribute the code to the Axis project. This new
provider required two new source files:

1)org.apache.axis.providers.java.RMIProvider
2)org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.providers.WSDDJavaRMIProvider

And amendments to 2 existing source files:

1)org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDConstants
2)org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDProvider

Can (and how can) I contribute these new source files
and changes to the project?

Cheers

Dave

http://uk.my.yahoo.com