Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Christiaan <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/20 13:08:05 UTC

Feature request: Update by Query

Hi,
thanks to the JDO 2 feature Delete by query I've got a big performance and
memory improvement when it comes to deleting objects. Many thanks for that.
Tbe same reasoning can be done for update by query. This is actually already
added to the JPA spec and I've seen a couple of posts regarding this on jdo
forums, however I couldn't find a official request for this feature on this
forum. Also, adding this feature would keep the JDO spec a superset of JPA.

kind regards,
Christiaan