Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Martin Gonzalez Glez <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/04 21:42:06 UTC

Introducing myself

Hi everyone! My name is Martin Gonzalez, I work in the IBM Mobile
Foundation, and my job role it's help and contribute with this amazing
project that Cordova is. I really want to contribute to the success and
development in any way possible.
You may already know some folks, that I'm working with (Marcel Kinard,
Michael Billau, James Jong, Lisa Deluca).
I have good command using Javascript, Java, C/C++, HTML and another
languages, however, I don't have much experience with Cordova yet, but I'm
really focused on increase my knowledge and expertise.
Thanks.
Martin Gonzalez.

Re: Introducing myself

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.