Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by to...@limepepper.co.uk on 2006/10/24 09:33:44 UTC

version 1.4 of documentation

Hi,

I noticed that the documentation available with the 1.4 download zip
contains references to version 1.3.1 as the most recent.

There was some concern that we should not upgrade to version 1.4 until
the documentation was updated.

Any idea whether the 1.4 docs are available elsewhere?

Thanks,

Tom H

Re: version 1.4 of documentation

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Oct 24, 2006, at 04:33, tom@limepepper.co.uk wrote:

> I noticed that the documentation available with the 1.4 download
> zip contains references to version 1.3.1 as the most recent.
>
> There was some concern that we should not upgrade to version 1.4
> until the documentation was updated.
>
> Any idea whether the 1.4 docs are available elsewhere?

The book is available at http://svnbook.org

If you want to wait to upgrade until the 1.4 book is done, I guess
you'll be waiting over a year. As you'll see at the above URL, the
Subversion 1.3 docs aren't done yet either.